- Charles Kelley Shares New Song That’s a ‘Goodbye Letter to Alcohol’ [Listen]
- Take control of your life
- Charles Kelley Officially Releases His Goodbye Letter to Alcohol, “As Far As You Could”
- Follow American Songwriter for More Breaking News
- A Letter to Alcohol – Paul’s Naked Life
- Country Next: Mae Estes
- Punk Rock Museum Coming to Las Vegas, Punk Legends to Offer Guided Tours
I hope one day that everyone wakes up to what you really are so that we may all be free of your nonsensical way of life. I know who I am, what I like, what I need and how I want to live my life. I no longer feel https://ecosoberhouse.com/ weighed down by you and have since found clarity and purpose. You see – I studied you for a while. I mastered your ways, the spell you cast on others and how you grip down on people with your deceitful tricks.
- I went without you this year, and it sucked, especially since you were cheating on me with everyone else.
- Once I got more acquainted with them, I knew they, just like you, weren’t my real friends.
- And I’m able to watch my daughters grow older.
- It has become clear that everything is not okay.
- I still hate you; I still hate what you’ve done to me and what you made me do to the people I loved.
- Both letters are a great example of how to write your goodbye letter to alcohol.
Because of you, I ended up doing things that I never in a million years thought I would be capable of doing. You turned me into what I hated more than anything else. You robbed me of my independence and freedom. Eventually, I realized that I was wrong. You became the hardest relationship I have ever had to experience.
Charles Kelley Shares New Song That’s a ‘Goodbye Letter to Alcohol’ [Listen]
As you write, remember that this letter is for you. It need not be read by anyone else. Do not hesitate to write more than one.
- I’m not certain what that meant, so I just decided to sit down in my room, put pen to paper, and just start writing.
- Then you seduced me into spending the night with you, and in the morning you’d laugh at me while my head and stomach ached from too much of you.
- Jerry is currently finishing up his Master’s in Licensed Professional Counseling from Liberty University.
- As is always the case with toxic relationships, I appeared to be fine on the outside, but inside you were slowly eating away at my soul.
So, it helps to talk about the fun before the addiction took hold of life. «So overwhelmed and happy I shared it. Feel like goodbye letter to alcohol this is leading me to more honest songwriting in the future 🙌,» he wrote. Reduces anxiety and reluctance to recovery.
Take control of your life
It’s a clean break and we won’t be taking your name along with us. So, if you’ve been wondering why I said goodbye to you for good, it was because I began to resent you and then quickly fell out of love with you. I hate to tell you, but no one starts out their relationship to you with the idea that you will one day control their entire way of life. I have to hand it to you in that you have a very charismatic way about you. Luring us in with your promises of a good time and that you’ll take away all our worries. Having us believe you can solve our problems, take our stress away and connect us to others in ways we think we can’t on our own.